Looking for a way to add weight this holiday season?
Here’s a simple Friendsgiving/Thanksgiving recipe to make your friends fatter.
Prep Time: 15 Mins.
Cook Time: 25 Mins.
- 5 pounds red potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain, add butter, and mash using a potato masher, ricer or mixer.
- Gradually beat in the heavy cream. Serve hot!