The last week of game releases before Christmas is here. PlayStation is getting the new Warhammer game finally after being on Xbox and PC for a couple of months. But other than that, Xbox and PlayStation have no big releases. Nintendo is upping their game with a lot of titles this week, although they are not big name releases. See this list below:
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (PS4)
- Nightshade (Switch)
- Guess the Character (Switch)
- Funghi Explosion (Switch)
- Pipe Push Paradise (Switch)
- Omega Strike (Switch)
- Digerati Indie Bundle: INK & HackyZack (Switch)
- Blacksea Odyssey (Switch)
December is starting strong with the releases just in time for the holiday season. The big one is the new Super Smash Bros. that is coming to the Switch this Friday. PUBG is also coming to PS4 this Friday as well. See the full list below:
- Beholder 2 (PC)
- Toki (Switch)
- Gear.Club Unlimited 2 (Switch)
- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (PS4, PS Vita)
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (PS4)
- Just Cause 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Subnautica (PS4, Xbox One)
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS4, Switch, Xbox One, PC)
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (PS4, Xbox One)
- Gwent: The Witcher Card Game (PS4)
- Atelier Arland Series Deluxe Pack (PS4)
- The Council: Episode 5 (PS4)
- Arca’s Path (PS4)
- Override: Mech City Brawl (PS4, Xbox One)
- Energy Cycle Edge (Switch)
- Rival Megagun (Switch)
- LongStory: A Dating Game for the Real World (Switch)
- Color Zen (Switch)
- Beholder: Complete Edition (Switch)
- Jagged Alliance: Rage! (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- The Last Remnant Remastered (PS4)
- Battle Princess Madelyn (PS4, Switch)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek (PS4, Switch)
- Path of Exile (PS4)
- Iris.Fall (PC)
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PS4)
- SEGA Genesis Classics (Switch)
- Katamari Damacy REROLL (Switch, PC)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
The last week of Season 6 is finally here. Finish up your Challenges before it is too late. See the last patch of the Season below:
Limited Time Mode: Team Rumble
Two large teams fight for the Victory Royale in an action-packed mode where the first team to get 100 eliminations wins!
- Two teams of 20 players.
- Players will respawn after 5 seconds when eliminated, keeping their inventory.
- Eliminated players spawn a random type of ammo upon elimination, as well as a random stack of either 120 Wood, 90 Stone, or 60 Metal materials.
- Only Uncommon weapons (or better) are available.
- The first team to 100 eliminations wins.
Weapons + Items
- New Epic and Legendary Pump Shotgun
- 105 / 110 maximum damage
- Available from floor loot, chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
- Shotguns will now always apply at least 3 pellets worth of damage if only 1-2 pellets hit the target.
- NOTE: Bonus pellets can never be critical hits.
- Pump Shotgun maximum damage and fall-off changes.
- Pump Shotgun maximum damage increased from 80 / 85 to 95 / 100
- Pump shotguns will do higher damage in shorter range buckets but damage falls off quicker. This means you’ll do more damage to closer targets but less damage to farther targets.
- Added Stink Bombs to Supply Drops
- Removed Double Barrel Shotguns from floor loot
- Mounted Turret
- Adjusted Mounted Turret collision to make it easier to land shots against anyone occupying it.
- Removed the ability to repair the Mounted Turret
- Fixed players being able to clip into turret barrels and get stuck.
- Supply drops will automatically open if landing on a Mounted Turret
- Drop rate reduced from 1.719% to 0.915%
- The Mounted Turret can no longer fire through its own floor.
- Fixed an issue with players not having an audio cue while gliding after respawning.
- Fixed an issue with Chiller effects not applying properly to players’ feet.
- Reduced the in-air speed when using the Glider Redeploy feature in supported game modes.
- Added functionality that allows the placement of map markers in the world without needing to go into the fullscreen map.
- You’ll be able to look at a position in the world and use the “Place Marker” keybind to place a map marker. This command will only be available by default while in Combat Mode.
- This command is defaulted to Left on the D-pad for controllers and the Middle Mouse button for PC and Mac.
- For Mobile players, this command will be bound to an optional button in the HUD Layout Tool.
- Added the ability to pick up and throw back Dynamite with a lit fuse.
- To throw the Dynamite with a lit fuse, get near it and use the interact key.
- Increased the Dynamite explosion height against players from 192 units to 300 units.
- This was done to prevent players from being able to jump over the explosion area on flat ground without taking damage.
- New Tournament: Alchemist Pop-Up Cup
- Pop-Up Cups are tournaments testing temporary, Limited Time Modes. Alchemist will continue our testing of several gameplay adjustments and may differ day to day.
- Initial Mode Settings:
- A material cap of 500 Wood, 500 Stone, 500 Metal
- Harvesting Rate Increased by 40%
- +50 Health on Eliminations
- Storm Surge
- If a certain amount of players are remaining by the time the Storm finishes closing, a Storm Surge will activate. This periodically deals damage to players who have the least amount of damage dealt during the match.
- Circle 1: 60 Players Remaining
- Circle 2: 44 Players Remaining
- Circle 3: 30 Players Remaining
- Circle 4: 20 Players Remaining
- Circle 5: 16 Players Remaining
- Circle 6: 14 Players Remaining
- Circle 7: 12 Players Remaining
- Circle 8: 6 Players Remaining
- Circle 9: 2 Players Remaining
- Your highest score or pin during any event session will now be displayed on the tournament poster in the Events tab.
- Pins will now reflect tournament colors on the Event Details screen.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive points during warmup island which would be later removed.
- Improvements to level streaming performance on Xbox One and Switch (improving building load times during skydiving)
- Player in-air falling audio cue volume has been increased.
- The Mounted Turret overheat audio loop volume has been reduced.
- Fixed an issue where the Glider in-air audio cue wouldn’t play for players who glide in after respawning.
We’re excited to announce that for a limited time we’ll be offering Gifting with the release of our v6.31 update! This initial gifting period will last one week after the release of the update.
- Fixed a crash on Nintendo Switch that occasionally occurred when logging in for the first time.
Art + Animation
- Fixed an issue where player nameplates disappear after scrubbing a replay.
- 60 FPS is now available on the following devices:
- Iphone XS
- Iphone XS Max
- Iphone XR
- Map Marker button added to the HUD Layout Tool
Another fun week of game releases for all consoles. If you own an Xbox One, PS4, or PC, look into playing Darksiders III. The first two recently got remastered and are quite fun, but lack the replay value. If you have a Switch, Katamari Damacy Reroll comes this Friday. See the full release schedule below:
- Darksiders III (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Spintires: Mudrunner – American Wilds (Switch)
- NAIRI: Tower of Shirin (Switch)
- Fimbul (PS4)
- Asterix & Obelix XXL (PS4, Switch)
- Katamari Damacy Reroll (Switch, PC) – November 30
- Ride 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Battlefield V has finally come out for all this week. While some missed out by not buying the deluxe version, you can now make up for that lost time. Another big console release this week is Warframe. It’s been out for awhile on every console, so we will see how it turned out on the Switch. It’s also free to play. Check out the list below for the big releases this week:
- Battlefield V (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Warframe (Switch)
- Wreckfest (PS4, Xbox One)
- Farming Simulator 19 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC (PC, PS4, XBO)
- Spider-Man PS4: Turf Wars DLC (PS4)
Lots of big titles coming this week just in time for Black Friday deals. Between Hitman, Spyro, Fallout, and Pokémon, there are plenty of hours of enjoyment here. It will be tough to decide where to throw money at this week.
- Hitman 2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (Switch)
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4, Xbox One)
- Fallout 76 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Underworld Ascendant (PC)
- Civilization VI (Switch)
- Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu/Let’s Go Eevee (Switch)
The game releases are beginning to pick up again for the holiday season. World of Final Fantasy Maxima finally comes out for all platforms and is expected to be a hit. It will also be interesting to see how the new Walking Dead game is and seeing what Overkill tries to do with the series.
Check out the full list below:
- ARK: Extinction (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- GRIP (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- Omen of Sorrow (PS4)
- The Forest (PS4)
- Road Redemption (PS4, Switch)
- Transpose (Rift, Vive, PS VR)
- Carnival Games (Switch)
- Brawlhalla (Xbox One, Switch)
- Overkill’s The Walking Dead (PC)
- Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry (PC)
- Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon (PC, PS4)
- Deracine (PSVR)
- SYREN (PSVR)
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- HellSign – Steam Early Access (PC)
- Fluffy Horde (PC)
- Kursk (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! (PC)
- Steel Rats (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Survival Ball (PC)
- Valiant Hearts (Switch)
- Crashlands (Switch)
- The Bug Butcher (Switch)
- Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix (Switch)
- Rage in Peace (PC, Switch)
- Battlezone Gold Edition (Switch)
- Tetris Effect (PS4, PSVR)
- Anno Domini 2018: Townsmen (Switch)
- Forgotton Anne (Switch)
- Battlefield 5 EA/Origin Access trial (PC, Xbox One)
- Hitman 2 Gold and Collector’s Editions (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- 11-11: Memories Retold (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
Unfortunately, not many developers want to release a game right after a major release such as Red Dead 2. This week’s list will be really short and sweet. While The Quiet Man had an awesome trailer at E3, I’m excited to see what it actually is.
- Call of Cthulhu (Xbox, PS4, PC)
- Football Manager 2019 (PC)
- Diablo III : Eternal Edition (Switch)
Earlier this year, Sony announced the PlayStation Classic. You can find the initial write-up about it here. Today, Sony has announced the full list of games included as follows:
- Battle Arena Toshinden
- Cool Boarders 2
- Destruction Derby
- Final Fantasy VII
- Grand Theft Auto
- Intelligent Qube
- Jumping Flash
- Metal Gear Solid
- Mr Driller
- Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
- Resident Evil Director’s Cut
- Revelations: Persona
- Ridge Racer Type 4
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- Syphon Filter
- Tekken 3
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
- Twisted Metal
- Wild Arms
This console will come out on Dec. 3rd for $99.99 and will include two controllers. Initially, many were worried that the titles announced earlier would be the big ones followed with a bunch of the smaller titles. This list should put a lot at ease.
The week is finally here that people have been waiting years for. Red Dead Redemption 2 releases on Friday! The Fallout 76 Beta also is available on 10/23 from 7-11 PM EST only, so check that out for insight on the next big release after Red Dead.
Cabela’s: The Hunt – Championship Edition (Switch)
Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. (XB1)
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game (PC)
Just Dance 2019 (PS3, PS4, Switch, XB360, XB1, Wii, WiiU)
Nickelodeon Kart Racers (PS4, Switch, XB1)
PAW Patrol: On a Roll! (Switch, XB1)
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (PC)
Skyhill (PS4, XB1)
Stardew Valley (iOS)
7 Billion Humans (Switch)
Aqua TV (Switch)
Black and White Bushido (Switch)
Car Quest (Switch)
Chicken Range (Switch)
Eternum Ex (Switch)
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle (Switch)
Puzzle Wall (Switch)
Storm In A Teacup (Switch)
Super Hyperactive Ninja (Switch)
Word Puzzles by POWGI (Switch)
911 Operator (Switch)
Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (PS4)
Halloween Pinball (Switch)
My Hero One’s Justice (PC, PS4, Switch, XB1)
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, XB1)