First full week of January comes with big name titles although not much else. The big winner again is Nintendo getting all the titles. While two of the three are just ports to the current generation, it is still guaranteed to bring in big money for them. Regardless of what system you have, Tales of Vesperia is an experience that all should try or relive your younger years. See the full list below:
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story (3DS)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Switch)
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
It’s a sad week for Xbox One fans. The big title games this week are coming to all platforms but Xbox One. Although PS4’s big release is Borderlands 2 VR, which is basically the same game that was released 5 years ago. It’ll still be fun to replay through the missions again. See the full list below:
- Everspace – Stellar Edition (Switch)
- Double Switch: 25th Anniversary Edition (PS4)
- Desert Child (PS4, Switch)
- Gungrave VR (PSVR)
- S.O.N. (PS4)
- Earth Defense Force 5 (PS4)
- Knights of Pen & Paper 2: Deluxiest Edition (PS4)
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (PC)
- Starman (Switch)
- SEGA AGES Phantasy Star (Switch)
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures (Switch)
- Oxyjet (Switch)
- GRIS (Switch, PC)
- Dragon Marked for Death (Switch)
- Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story (Switch)
- Borderlands 2 VR (PSVR)
- Big Crown: Showdown (PS4)
Season 7 is finally here and winter has arrived. For the first time, we will see things such as flying vehicles, gun skins, and even a new creative mode to make your own structures.
With all that is added we must also pay our respects to Greasy Grove and Flush Factory, which got wiped away by the iceberg. Many items also got vaulted, so we will remember them well. See the full list of changes on Epic’s site. Or read below for the Battle Royale notes:
Weapons + Items
- X-4 Stormwing Plane
- 5 total seats.
- Seats 4 passengers (on the wings) and a pilot.
- Has a mounted machine gun. Be careful, it can overheat.
- Players will go into the skydiving state when exiting the X-4 Stormwing.
- Use the roll buttons for sharp turns.
- Pressing both will fly upside down.
- Double tapping roll buttons will do a barrel roll.
- Can boost and airbrake for extra mobility.
- Balloons have been reworked so that while they are equipped, it is possible to use weapons and items.
- Players can attach up to 3 Balloons to their back, lifting off the ground when the 3rd Balloon is attached.
- Press jump while in the air to release Balloons one at a time.
- Reduced stack size from 20 to 10.
- Updated scope crosshair on Scoped AR and Thermal AR.
- Vaulted Items
- Note: Each new season gives us an opportunity to evaluate the current item rotation. Our goal is to have a reasonable number of items to learn, while avoiding duplicates or overlapping functionality. Based on recent (and upcoming) item additions, we’ve selected the following for vaulting.
- Shadow Stones
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Shockwave Grenade
- Map Updated
- New Biome: Iceberg
- New Location: Frosty Flights
- New Location: Polar Peak
- New Location: Happy Hamlet
- Other unnamed Points of Interest (POIs) have also appeared across the island.
- Icy Surfaces can be found in snowy areas.
- Players will slide on certain frozen surfaces.
- Ziplines can be found around the Iceberg and near Expedition Outposts.
- Latch on and zip from one end to the other.
- Aim, fire, or use items all while conveniently traveling on Ziplines.
- Minimap updated.
- Increased the chance of final circles ending on the outer edges of the map.
- Fixed a bug causing weapon impact effects to play when shooting friendly players, even though no damage was being dealt.
- New Tournament: Explorer Pop-Up Cup
- Material cap set to 700/500/300 for Wood/Stone/Metal.
- Players receive 100/50/50 Wood/Stone/Metal on elimination.
- Resource rate increased by 40%
- +50 effective health on elimination.
- Safezone Changes
- Increased chances of Supply Drops in later circles.
- Circle 9 now travels twice as far but takes twice as long to close.
- Some tournaments will now feature a limit on the number of matches that can be played during an event session.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from receiving elimination rewards if a player they downed was eliminated by the Down-But-Not-Out timer ending or if their team was fully eliminated.
- Optimized spawning pickups when a player is eliminated.
- Optimized the performance of the Dynamite fuse.
- Switch audio performance improvements – falling sounds no longer hitch.
- Minor Switch rendering optimizations to help general framerate.
- Reduced the volume of bullet and pickaxe impact audio on the starting island.
- Added a hit notification audio cue when a vehicle you’re riding in recieves damage.
- Fixed an issue that would cause in-air glider audio to continue playing when eliminating a gliding player.
- Fixed an issue that would cause vehicle audio loops to get stuck on.
- Fixed “crackling” audio heard on Mobile/Switch when shooting weapons or emoting.
- The Calamity, Dire, Ragnarok, and Drift Challenges have been moved to a new section at the bottom of the Challenges tab.
- Added filtering and updated the layout of the Locker.
- Vehicle Damage Numbers have been added!
- Vehicles now have a unique damage number pop color and show damage numbers.
- Polished the Store layout to support a larger number of tiles without needing to scroll.
- Minor update to the player feedback UI to add reporting categories and a list of other players in the current or last-played match.
- Fixed Battle Pass information from being displayed in the Lobby tab for players that have not purchased a Battle Pass.
- Fixed the header entry in the daily Challenges screen to work correctly when clicked.
- Moved the Nvidia Highlights button to the top right of the Battle Royale lobby to avoid conflicts with chat click zone.
- Fixed an issue where the Two Factor Authentication screen could sometimes cause input to become unresponsive.
- Nameplates will no longer sit above other HUD elements, such as the map.
- 60 FPS enabled on the iPad Pro 2018.
- 4x MSAA Anti-Aliasing turned back on for iOS.
- Improved performance on all Galaxy Note 9 devices as well as the North American variant of the Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Added support for the Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018).
- Fixed the black border on the iPad Pro 2018.
- Fixed graphics settings on previous supported iPad Pro models.
- Fixed incorrect quality settings for iPad 6th Generation.
- Fixed occasional shadow flickerings in the game lobby.
December is starting strong with the releases just in time for the holiday season. The big one is the new Super Smash Bros. that is coming to the Switch this Friday. PUBG is also coming to PS4 this Friday as well. See the full list below:
- Beholder 2 (PC)
- Toki (Switch)
- Gear.Club Unlimited 2 (Switch)
- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (PS4, PS Vita)
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (PS4)
- Just Cause 4 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Subnautica (PS4, Xbox One)
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS4, Switch, Xbox One, PC)
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (PS4, Xbox One)
- Gwent: The Witcher Card Game (PS4)
- Atelier Arland Series Deluxe Pack (PS4)
- The Council: Episode 5 (PS4)
- Arca’s Path (PS4)
- Override: Mech City Brawl (PS4, Xbox One)
- Energy Cycle Edge (Switch)
- Rival Megagun (Switch)
- LongStory: A Dating Game for the Real World (Switch)
- Color Zen (Switch)
- Beholder: Complete Edition (Switch)
- Jagged Alliance: Rage! (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- The Last Remnant Remastered (PS4)
- Battle Princess Madelyn (PS4, Switch)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek (PS4, Switch)
- Path of Exile (PS4)
- Iris.Fall (PC)
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PS4)
- SEGA Genesis Classics (Switch)
- Katamari Damacy REROLL (Switch, PC)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
Another fun week of game releases for all consoles. If you own an Xbox One, PS4, or PC, look into playing Darksiders III. The first two recently got remastered and are quite fun, but lack the replay value. If you have a Switch, Katamari Damacy Reroll comes this Friday. See the full release schedule below:
- Darksiders III (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Spintires: Mudrunner – American Wilds (Switch)
- NAIRI: Tower of Shirin (Switch)
- Fimbul (PS4)
- Asterix & Obelix XXL (PS4, Switch)
- Katamari Damacy Reroll (Switch, PC) – November 30
- Ride 3 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
The end of Season 6 is quickly approaching as the holiday season sneaks up. See what Epic changed this week:
Limited Time Mode: Food Fight
The battle of Durrr Burger versus Pizza Pit has begun. Two teams on either side of the map. A huge barrier runs down the middle. Build a fort to protect your restaurant mascot. When the Barrier lowers, destroy the enemy’s mascot to win the match!
- An impassable barrier will be spawned along the center of the map for the first several minutes.
- Each team will have an under-construction restaurant near the center of the map. Inside is a giant mascot head representing that team.
- If the mascot head is destroyed, that team loses the match.
- Teams should use the time that the barrier is up to construct a defensive fortress around their restaurant.
- As soon as the barrier lowers… fight to take out the enemy mascot before they destroy yours!
- Special red Supply Drops spawn at the start of the match. These hold a handful of weapons, ammo, consumables, traps and a few hundred metal building materials.
- Players will respawn after 7 seconds when eliminated, keeping their inventory.
- Eliminated players spawn a percentage of their ammo upon elimination, as well as 30/30/60 wood/stone/metal materials.
- 100% extra resources are gained from gathering.
- Building resources found on the ground increased from 20 to 50 per instance.
- No explosive weapons or items are in this mode.
- Port-a-Challenges no longer spawn below terrain.
Weapons + Items
- Mounted Turret added (Legendary Trap)
- Found in Floor Loot, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, and Supply Llamas
- Unlimited Ammo, but will overheat if fired too often.
- Can only be placed on floors.
- Damage the Mounted Turret by shooting it directly or by destroying structural support.
- Once placed, can be used by any player regardless of team affiliation.
- When a vehicle passenger uses a Grappler, the movement has been smoothed out by retaining more vehicle momentum.
- Pickaxe damage against players has been increased from 10 to 20.
- Balloons now have proper audio and visual effects if several are popped simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue in which players could take damage when leaving a Quadcrasher while using Balloons.
- Fixed Quadcrashers being movable by walking into them.
- Quadcrashers spawn rate has been increased to 100% from 50%.
- Gamepad Bindings; Changing the default gamepad config from Combat Pro to Builder Pro. Updating the default custom bindings to match Builder Pro instead of Combat Pro.
- Emoting, bandaging, shield potion usage and other movement cancellable actions can now be used while affected by Chillers.
- Damage numbers will now show up in the starting island.
- Players will take damage, but not go below 1 health.
- Local damage effects like screen shake will not play.
- No quest progress will be gained for damage done in the warmup lobby.
- Better handling of effects when players fire short bursts of fully automatic weapons like the Submachine Gun.
- Tracers and firing sounds will be more consistent.
- Added a new “Reset Camera” action on the Nintendo Switch that can be bound that brings the camera to the horizon.
- Unbound by default.
- This gives players with motion controls an easy way to reset their camera location.
- The time a player is in the Down But Not Out state before being eliminated has been increased from 50 seconds to 60 seconds.
- We are disabling Glider Re-Deploy in all default modes starting in v6.30.
- It will remain in the larger team modes (e.g. Soaring 50s, Disco Domination etc.) and Playground to allow ongoing experimentation with this feature.
- Glider Redeploy will now only activate the Glider.
- Skydiving will no longer be available when using Glider Redeploy.
- The Skydiving state will still be activated when jumping from the Battle Bus, using Launch Pads, or any type of Rifts.
- If Skydiving from Launch Pads or Rifts, the forced Glider deploy height has been raised from 15.5 meters to 35 meters.
- Fixed an issue where holding the Interact binding while skydiving would not automatically start opening chests upon landing.
- Fixed an issue where players briefly continued to look like they were skydiving when landing.
- Fixed issue where PS4 controller lighting could be the wrong color.
- New Tournament: ‘Scavenger Pop-Up Cup’ (Solo)
- Pop-Up Cups are tournaments testing temporary limited time modes. Scavenger will test several gameplay adjustments – reduced material limit, faster material harvesting, and earning health for eliminations.
- Material Cap: 500 Wood, 500 Brick, 500 Metal
- Harvesting Rate has been increased by 40%
- Players gain 50 health when eliminating an opponent.
- If health is full, players will receive shield.
- Players will no longer need to restart the game client to begin a tournament.
- Scheduled times will now correctly reflect Daylight Savings Time.
- Improved clarity for time until a tournament starts and time remaining in a tournament session.
- Fixed an issue in Tournaments where players were not being matchmade against opponents with similar scores. This will greatly increase the difficulty of matches as players earn points.
- Note that players with high scores during a session may experience longer matchmaking times as we search for suitable opponents.
- After roughly 4 minutes of searching for opponents with similar scores, players will be placed in the best match available.
- Fixed an issue where tournament scoring would sometimes require restarting the client to update.
- Fixed an issue where Victory Royale’s would incorrectly appear as regular Placement points in the score summary.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally be granted a point incorrectly at the start of match, and it would disappear after the match.
- Fixed an issue where teammates would sometimes fail to queue into a match together.Fixed an issue where matches would start with fewer than 80 players.
- Improved lobby performance and memory usage on Switch.
- Optimized animation performance. Animation now operates with a fixed time budget, and will dynamically adjust quality and update rate based on load.
- Glider and footstep audio for out of sight players is now more accurately spatialized.
- Added hit notification audio when damaging vehicles from a distance.
- Added ‘wind’ audio cue for players traveling through the air, including yourself.
- Fixed an issue where Cube Monster footsteps did not have a visual sound indicator.
- Fixed an issue that would cause tire bounce sounds to trigger twice.
- Fixed an issue where looping weapon sounds would occasionally be silent.
- Fixed an issue where jumping and landing audio for other players could fail to play reliably.
- Added an indication of already completed secrets to the Hunting Party Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where the jersey number could get reset when changing the style on a sports Outfit with selectable styles.
Art + Animation
- Updated unlock text for the pink variant of Scales to correctly state that it unlocks at Battle Pass tier 74 instead of tier 59.
- Updated the “Herald’s Wand” harvesting tool to indicate that it is reactive.
- Fixed an issue where spamming the Play button on the Replay Browser would cause an error.
- Fixed an issue where the close button would become inactive when loading out of date replays.
- Quad Launcher explosions no longer reset when scrubbing during replays.
- The primary quick bar is now visible when spectating a player.
- Honk button added to extra buttons in the HUD Layout Tool for all your vehicular honking needs.
- Elimination feed can now be relocated in the HUD Layout Tool.
- The auto-pickup weapons and auto-open doors options will now be defaulted to off for new players.
- App icon now fills to the edge on newer Android versions.
- UI now accounts for the notches in the display of the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL.
- Enabled shader cache on the Pixel2XL to address memory issues.
- Fixed a bug where the crouch button would not be visible in build/edit modes.
- Fixed a bug causing persistent movement input when dragging over the quick bar.
- Fixed a bug causing sprint to not work on mobile for some players.
Another week, another patch for Fortnite. They just announced a partnership with NFL as well, so look forward to being able to wear your favorite team’s jersey and customize the number. You can find the complete patch notes here. Below are the changes to Battle Royale Mode:
Limited Time Mode: Team Terror
Monsters have invaded the Battle Royale island! Two teams will battle it out as Cube Monsters join the fight. Defeat the other team to earn a Victory Royale.
- Two teams of 32 players. Eliminate the other team to win.
- Monster spawners are scattered throughout the map and also appear each time the storm closes in to a new circle.
- Monsters can drop weapons or ammo when destroyed. Gold monsters and monster spawners drop Legendary items when destroyed.
- Farming resources increased 75% over default.
- Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
- Floor loot spawns double ammo.
- Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
- Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
- Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.
Limited Time Mode: Blitz!
Blitz is a faster-paced version of Battle Royale. The match begins with the storm moving towards the island, and the delay between each circle is shorter than normal, creating matches that are 15 minutes long or less. The map also has extra loot and resources. Profile Stats count in this mode, so fight hard for the Victory Royale!
- The storm is already moving in at the beginning of the match, choose your landing spot carefully!
- Wait time between storms is significantly shorter than usual; maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Reduced empty floor loot spawn chance from 21.5% to 3.55%
- Resource harvesting amounts increased by 50%.
- Increased materials found on the ground from 20 to 60 per instance.
- Increased number, spawn rate & the descent speed of Supply Drops.
- Increased number of llamas spawned by 4x.
- Removed shopping carts.
Weapons + Items
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Can be found in floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, and Supply Drops
- Available in Rare, Epic and Legendary Variants
- Deals 44 / 46 / 48 damage
- 3.75 Fire Rate
- Has a magazine size of 25
- Update 11/6 – We’ve made the following balance adjustments to the Heavy AR shortly after its release
- Increased accuracy by 20%
- Decreased recoil by 20%
- The Pumpkin Launcher has been reverted back to the standard Rocket Launcher.
- We’ve reduced the spawn rate of Balloons from 12.2% to 2.3%.
- Storm max damage cap changed back from 8 damage to 10 damage.
- Players hit by a Boogie Bomb while holding Balloons will no longer have physics issues. They will now properly drop the Balloons.
The game releases are beginning to pick up again for the holiday season. World of Final Fantasy Maxima finally comes out for all platforms and is expected to be a hit. It will also be interesting to see how the new Walking Dead game is and seeing what Overkill tries to do with the series.
Check out the full list below:
- ARK: Extinction (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- GRIP (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- Omen of Sorrow (PS4)
- The Forest (PS4)
- Road Redemption (PS4, Switch)
- Transpose (Rift, Vive, PS VR)
- Carnival Games (Switch)
- Brawlhalla (Xbox One, Switch)
- Overkill’s The Walking Dead (PC)
- Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry (PC)
- Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon (PC, PS4)
- Deracine (PSVR)
- SYREN (PSVR)
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- HellSign – Steam Early Access (PC)
- Fluffy Horde (PC)
- Kursk (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! (PC)
- Steel Rats (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Survival Ball (PC)
- Valiant Hearts (Switch)
- Crashlands (Switch)
- The Bug Butcher (Switch)
- Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix (Switch)
- Rage in Peace (PC, Switch)
- Battlezone Gold Edition (Switch)
- Tetris Effect (PS4, PSVR)
- Anno Domini 2018: Townsmen (Switch)
- Forgotton Anne (Switch)
- Battlefield 5 EA/Origin Access trial (PC, Xbox One)
- Hitman 2 Gold and Collector’s Editions (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- 11-11: Memories Retold (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
Unfortunately, not many developers want to release a game right after a major release such as Red Dead 2. This week’s list will be really short and sweet. While The Quiet Man had an awesome trailer at E3, I’m excited to see what it actually is.
- Call of Cthulhu (Xbox, PS4, PC)
- Football Manager 2019 (PC)
- Diablo III : Eternal Edition (Switch)
Another week, another set of patch notes courteous of Epic Games.
See below to see what 6.10 added to the game:
Limited Time Mode: Disco Domination
It’s time for the ultimate dance-off. Dance Floors have spawned around the Battle Royale island. Take them over by clearing out any enemies and then dancing to raise a disco ball up from the floor. The team that fills their meter the fastest by capturing and defending the dance floors will win the match!
- Reduced all bandage spawns by 50%.
- Removed all Common weapons.
- increased the variability of where you can spawn by 30% along your sides storm circle.
- Brought in the side dance floors closer to the Storm edge.
- Reduced max respawn distance by 20%.
Weapons + Items
- The Port-a-Fortress has been disabled as we work to resolve some issues related to this item.
- Drop rate for Port-a-Fort increased from 3.05% to 4.89% while Port-a-Fortress is disabled.
- The goal is to keep the drop rate of Port-a-Fort the same as if both items were enabled to help with the completion of Challenges.
- Guided Missile no longer fires the wrong direction
- Players will no longer permanently attach to a Supply Drop when grappling to it.
- Attempting to fire while reloading the Double Barrel Shotgun will no longer interrupt the animation.
- Weapon equip animations no longer skip when simultaneously attempting to sprint and target.
- Seats two players.
- You build boost just by driving. Unleash that speed with the hotkey once you’ve filled your boost meter.
- Smash through buildings while boosting.
- Boost off ramps or cliffs to catch sick air.
- Launch players into the air by smashing into them.
- You can now view and change Edit Controls separately from Combat and Build Controls in the controller menu.
- PS4 controller lighting will match player marker color.
- You can now set building mode sensitivity for controllers in the options menu. It is a multiplier on the default controller sensitivity and allows up to a 2x increase.
- Controller sensitivity slider in the options menu now allows for more than 10 values.
- Added an option to Builder Pro that allows for building as soon as you switch to the piece, instead of selecting first and then placing. This allows for faster building without a preview.
- Added an option that allows for edit hold timing to be adjusted.
- Opening the Emote Picker with a controller will happen when the button is released, while holding the button will replay the emote that was last played.
- Fixed inconsistencies with the damage trap not triggering properly.
- Allow slight movement when using a consumable with Sprint by Default enabled. This will help match how it works without Sprint by Default enabled
- Fixed problem with character orientation getting stuck after falling off the island in a vehicle.
- Glider Redeploy now functions properly in game modes that support this feature.
- This will solve the issue that was causing the deploy prompt to not appear as well as preventing players from deploying their glider when jumping from a sufficient height.
- Tournaments can be found inside of the new ‘Events’ tab available in game. This tab will host a variety of online competitions which are open to everyone. Jump in and explore!
- Each tournament has a series of scheduled dates and times that the competition will be run. A carousel of all upcoming competitions and times will be available for browsing, so you can plan and practice.
- Every scheduled session is a completely clean slate with all players starting on an equal footing at the beginning of play.
- Compete over the course of several hours to earn points by eliminating multiple opponents or surviving against the competition.
- Players are matched against opponents with similar scores during the session.
- Score enough points during any scheduled event session and you’ll earn a golden pin for that tournament!
- Weapon replication optimization for dedicated server to reduce load during rapid weapon switching.
- We’ve made CPU performance optimizations on Switch across all threads. This results in a smoother gameplay experience and fewer hitches.
- Improve multi-threading during heavy physics simulation.
- Celebrate with style. The music selected in your Locker will now play after getting a Victory Royale!
- Remove the Doppler effect from the audio when players are gliding.
- Added an in-air loop to Grenade Launcher projectiles so you can spatialize where they’re coming from.
- Improved Grenade Launcher bouncing audio.
- Reduced volume of medium-range Grenade explosion sound.
- Cube ambient sounds no longer randomly play in the middle of matches.
- Sequential explosion sounds no longer interrupt each other.
- Added missing audio to the Compact SMG and SMG medium/distant fire sounds.
- Audio ‘pops’ no longer occur when emote music loops.
- Re-added the audio cue that plays before a new wave of Supply Drops start appearing.
- Fixed some touch issues for the controller mapping screen on Switch.
- Fixed a bug where the player’s banner in the top bar would not update when changing the banner in the locker.
- Made the reticle hidden when skydiving.
- Fixed issues with the display of the on-screen map and inventory inputs.
- Fixed issues with touch functionality on the map for the Nintendo Switch
- Resource buttons no longer cancel auto-run.
Art + Animation
- Cosmetic items that change in some way over the course of a match are now marked as “Reactive” in-game (e.g., a harvesting tool that changes as you get eliminations).
- Fixed visual display issues with cosmetic music items..
- Animation pops no longer occur while in the air after using the Chiller trap.
- Fixed an issue causing the first replay not be selected in the replay browser.
- Fixed the nameplate distance slider not working.
- Fixed an issue where firing guided missiles would start with the camera facing the wrong way in replays.
- Major performance improvement for devices running Android 7 or earlier.
- Memory improvements on iOS devices.
- The first weapon you pick up will now auto-equip itself on mobile.
- Touch control input now has smoothing enabled.
- Tapping selected buttons on the build quickbar will once again build the selected build piece.
- All elements in the Mobile HUD should now be placeable/movable in the HUD Layout Tool.
- Updated visuals for independent Quickbar slots in the HUD Layout Tool.
- Drag and dropping on the Quickbar will no longer select the thing you drag. Players can now adjust their inventory without interrupting other actions.
- Fixing a bug causing some touch input to fall through the settings screen to gameplay.
- Fixing edit button visibility issues when crouching on Mobile.