Recipe of the Day: Lasagna Flatbread
Ever wish your bread stick that comes with your lasagna was somehow mixed into the pasta? Well here’s a recipe that will fulfill that desire. Thanks to user apk979 for their creation this week.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes; drain. Stir in marinara sauce.
- Spread 1/6 of the cheese mixture evenly on each flatbread; cover with sausage mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.