Hardly knew ya Boombox. Enjoy the Vault.
For everybody excited to find Stage 3 and 4 for the Prisoner skin, you may be in luck. Here’s the patch notes for this week:
Fire and forget! Light the fuse and watch a stream of rockets barrage enemy locations with this new item.
More than just looks…Gather around and tell tales of your adventures while you heal with your friends around
Limited Time Mode: Wild West Duos
Fight for a Victory Royale using a limited set of weapons and items, such as Hunting Rifles, Shotguns, and Dynamite. This town ain’t big enough for the hundred of us!
- Increased the chance for Slurp Juice to appear in Supply Drops.
- Unvaulted the Revolver and the Double Barrel Shotgun for this mode.
Weapons + Items
- Bottle Rockets
- A thrown item that launches a barrage of bottle rockets to the toward the targeted direction.
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Found from Floor Loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops.
- Drops in stacks of 2.
- Max stack size of 6.
- Fires 45 rockets of varying speeds randomly within a cone over roughly 9 seconds.
- Deals 10 player and 40 environmental damage per explosion.
- Max 2 active per player.
- Environmental Campfires
- Campfire props in the world can now be lit by interacting with them.
- Behaves like the Cozy Campfire, healing 2 health per second for 25 seconds to all nearby players.
- Each campfire can only be used once per match.
- You can tell if a campfire has been used by whether or not you can still see wood in it.
- Reduced the chance of receiving rocket ammo out of ammo boxes from 12% to 6%.
- Increased the impulse strength of the Launchpad by 28.5%.
- Reduced the chance to receive Dynamite from Chests from 7% to 5.33%.
- Sneaky Snowman will no longer drop from Chests.
- Chiller Grenade
- Lowered the volume of the beep.
- Architect Pop-Up Cup
- Removed the ability to edit enemy structures. Thank you for your feedback!